Monday, May 13, 2013

Products That Help With Oily Skin!

I am one of many who suffer from excessive oils on my skin. I have had acne and oil problems for more than 6 years and over time I have learned how to cope with it.

The first product is No7's Beautifully Matte Make Up Base. This is a makeup primer. I usually apply this after I washed and moisturized my face. I apply this to my T-Zone before putting on any more makeup. I find this product helps a lot with controlling oils on my face. Ultimately I don't have to blot as much or touch up my makeup as much.

Next, after I have applied all of my facial makeup, I close my eyes and spray a few spritz of NYX's Matte Finish spray. I was skeptical of a finishing spray at first. It didn't seem logical to spray something wet on freshly powdered skin, but this product rocks! Once applied, I dab my face off and I let it sit for a while to soak into my skin. This also does a great job of combating oil throughout the day.

These two products together really aid in oil control throughout the day. I do have to blot about halfway through the day, but it is a noticeable improvement. Give these products a try if you also have oily skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment