Monday, May 13, 2013

Big Changes

Since I wrote my first post, some MAJOR changes have happened in my life! One expected, one not so expected.

Firstly, as eluded in my last post, I graduated college (5/4/2013)! I've known this was coming for three years and it was very exciting for it to finally happen. The day was overall very underwhelming, however, since I am stuck in limbo. It is definitely an accomplishment, but it was not easy to relish in my success since all I have to show for it is a piece of paper I won't receive until July!
*waiting to walk*

*at the College of Business celebration*

Next, my boyfriend of almost four years PROPOSED (4/23/2013)! We looked at rings about a month earlier so it wasn't completely out of left field. We were hanging out at his place just talking and spending time together. Then he got up, reached into the tallest part of his closet, and pulled out the box. He gave his spiel on one knee. His heart was pitter-pattering loud so I knew he was being genuine (He had a similar physical reaction when he asked me to prom years earlier). I said yes, of course.
We went out to dinner after we called our families and friends to tell them the news. The meal was absolutely horrid, but we were in our little bubble of happiness so it didn't matter!
I am in the process of writing reviews for some products I have been loving lately, so keep an eye out!



No comments:

Post a Comment